A lot of people wonder if Inbox Dollars will really pay before they take them time to register. And I don’t blame them — it’s a good idea to research stuff like this before you sign up for anything, after all. I have been a member of Inbox Dollars for a few years now, and even though I don’t use this site daily, I’ve managed to earn a little extra money for doing super easy stuff online!
But to answer the question, yes, this site pays and they have been for a very long time. There’s a good reason why they are one of the most popular GPT sites on the internet right now — right up there with Swagbucks.
Benefits of Joining Inbox Dollars
- They pay in CASH — no redeemable points. You can see your money add up in dollars and in cents.
- Tons of ways to earn money. You can log in on any given day and rack up some pretty easy money when you’re bored online.
- They start you out with $5 just for signing up.
- You get paid with a gift card, virtual or physical Visa prepaid card or you can choose to have a check mailed to you.
- You can get paid every week once you reach Gold level.
- Inbox Dollars is open worldwide.
- No limit on the referrals you can have!
Negatives of Inbox Dollars
Everything has some downsides ….
- The cash out threshold for Inbox Dollars is on the high-side at $30. However some people can reach this within a month or less depending on how often they use the site and how many friends they can refer.
- Some of the offers require a credit card to complete. But honestly this is not any different than any other GPT site, including Swagbucks, and you don’t HAVE to do them. There are also plenty of free offers, so I would suggest just sticking with those. Your money will still build up quickly if you do them often.
- You won’t qualify for all the surveys you attempt. This is a huge pain — but again it’s typical with these kinds of sites and also most survey sites.
Filling Out Offers
Just some quick tips on the offers … if you want to build up money fast on Inbox Dollars, the offers are a good way to do that. As stated above, you don’t have to do the ones that require a credit card. Just do the free ones that don’t cost you anything. I would recommend signing up for Inbox Dollars with an alternate email that you only use occasionally. You’ll get lots of emails from the offers and things you fill out, so just make another email account at Yahoo! or Gmail (you can have more than one at these sites) and use it for filling out offers.
Are you ready to sign up?
If you are already using GPT sites for extra cash, Inbox Dollars would be a good choice to add to the list of sites you use. Go here to get started.