I've been using the CheckPoints app for a little while now and have to say I am very impressed. I have managed to cash out two times and got the $10 Amazon codes I asked for within minutes after requesting them. Anyway, if you have an iPhone or Android, you can download CheckPoints and use it every time you shop. It's a completely free app and also very easy to use. Here's how it works:
- When you're out shopping, use the app and let it determine your location.
- If the store you are shopping at is on the list, use CheckPoints to “check in” for 2 CheckPoints
- Look to see what items CheckPoints wants you to find at the store you're in
- Find the items on the list and scan them with your phone's camera/barcode scanner
- Get a certain number of CheckPoints for every item you scan (these add up fast!)
- For every item scanned, you'll also get some coins you can use to play fun little games, which also reward you with more CheckPoints