My new favorite online survey website is hands down Paid Viewpoint! I have been using this site for a lot of years now, and I've been able to collect many payments during that time.
Most of the time, I redeem my survey earnings for Amazon gift codes, but you can request Paypal cash as well if that's more what you need.
The Best Things About Paid Viewpoint
- The surveys are short (1-2 minutes usually).
- You are paid for each answer (some surveys it shows you how much you are earning with every answer you submit).
- The site has a nice, clean design.
- You can get paid in CASH to your Paypal account. No redeemable points here. Yay!
- The payout threshold is fairly low, just $15.
- You can earn for referring your friends (you get $1 for each friend as soon as they have answered six surveys).
- They even pay you a little (like .10 per survey) for filling out your demographic information.
The Difference Between Paid Viewpoint and Other Survey Sites
- No repetitive questions.
- No blinding lists of radio buttons to check off the span the length of two entire pages.
- No spending 30 minutes on a survey only to make a buck or two.
- No spending 5-10 minutes trying to qualify only to get kicked out with no pay.
I will be honest — I very rarely bother with many of the survey invitations that show up in my inbox. But when I see an invitation for Paid Viewpoint, I have been jumping at the invites because their surveys are fun, pay in cash, and I like seeing it accumulate in real time.
Paid Viewpoint has something in place called your TrustScore. This score can go up or down depending on how you answer the same questions you've answered before.
For example, if you initially tell them you're a a white male who brings in $50K per year in your demographics questions and they ask you the same thing again and you tell them something different, your TrustScore goes down because it's a sign you weren't paying attention to the questions.
You want to keep this score up there because the higher it is, the more you can earn for each answer. Keep in mind though that it takes answering questions to build it up so be sure to answer each question that comes in your inbox if possible.
I should also mention that you will be asked for your mobile phone number when you sign up. This is so they can verify your account and ensure that you don't set up multiple accounts since that is not allowed.
You shouldn't have any worries that they will start texting or harassing you. They won't. I did this, and I've never gotten any messages from them.
Would you like to sign up for Paid Viewpoint?
Go here. I feel very confident in saying that you won't be disappointed!
Looking For Other Good Survey Panels?
While Paid Viewpoint is my current favorite, we do have a list of other good online survey panels you may want to consider joining.
Good luck, and please feel free to share your experiences with Paid Viewpoint below if you have it.
Image Credit – Copyright : berlinimpressions
i love paidviewpoint too….awesome, clean, paying for each survey.