On the Website, you may purchase products, such as ebooks (“Products”).
Refunds are not available for Products.
LICENSE FOR USE OF PRODUCTS
All Products available for sale on the Website were developed solely for your personal use and may not be reproduced for publication or for the personal or commercial use of others without permission.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies:We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To process payment for purchases you make through the Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- ConvertKit – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
- Media.net – this service is used to manage our display advertisements. To provide personalized advertising options, Media.net may track your IP address or location. This information is not stored on the Website.
- Google Adsense – this service is used to manage our display advertisements. To provide personalized advertising options, Google Adsense may track your IP address or location. This information is not stored on the Website.
- Influencer Networks – from time to time, as described herein, the Website may post sponsored content which contains tracking pixels for networks such as ____________. These tracking pixels may capture information such as your IP address to evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns. This information is not stored on the Website.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels
This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC's requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out– You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
Access– You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amend– You may contact us at email@example.com to amend or update your personal information.
Forget– In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
From time to time, the Website may engage in affiliate marketing. This means that if you use an affiliate link to make a purchase, the Website will receive a commission on that purchase. All efforts are made to ensure that affiliate links are disclosed in accordance with the FTC.
Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and link to Amazon.com.
From time to time, the Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC's requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels, which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is described more fully below. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
The Website uses PayPal to service its ecommerce platform. Personal information, such as name, address, phone number, and email address, is collected for purposes of client communication for order fulfillment.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
The Website may provide personal information to an applicable third party in order to provide services.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. If a new service provider is engaged, these terms will be amended accordingly.
FTC's requirements, all such advertisements on the Website are clearly and conspicuously disclosed.
Even though compensation (e.g., cash, free product, or services) is received for in exchange for this sponsored content placement, Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com gives its honest opinion, findings, believes, or experiences in such content. All views expressed on the Website are those of the content creator. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com has made every effort to ensure that all information on the Website has been tested for accuracy. Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com makes no guarantees regarding the results that you will see from using the information provided on the Website.
The Website disclaims liability for incidental or consequential damages and assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of use of the information provided on the Website. The Website assumes or undertakes no liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of any information found on the Website.
Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com has made every effort to ensure that all information, including but not limited to any references to income generating business opportunities, provided on the Website has been tested for accuracy. There is no guarantee that you will see positive results to your business or income using the techniques and materials provided on the Website. Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com assumes no responsibility for your decisions or for policies or practices that you implement based on information on the Website. Everything provided on the Website is for informational purposes only.
Any statements related to income or earnings potential on the Website are examples of what may be possible in the future. Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com makes no guarantees regarding results, present or future. Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com is not responsible for your earnings, income, sales, or any other performance as a result of the actions you take based upon the information provided on the Website. The Website is provided for informational purposes only. Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com makes no guarantees as to the accuracy of the information on the Website, including the earning potential.
From time to time, the Website may discuss topics related to finance, income and earning money. This information is not advice and should not be treated as financial advice. The financial information provided on the Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Website makes no representations or warranties in relation to the financial information on the Website.
You must not rely on the information on the Website as an alternative to advice from a certified public accountant or licensed financial planner. There is no accountant-client relationship created from the publication of financial information on the Website. You should never delay seeking financial advice, disregard financial advice, or discontinue professional financial services as a result of any information provided on the Website.
The Website was developed strictly for informational purposes. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your use of the information provided on the Website. Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com makes no representations, warranties or guarantees. You understand that results may vary from person to person. Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in the Website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated, Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com owns the intellectual property and rights to all content and material on the Website. Subject to the license below, all intellectual property rights are reserved.
From time to time, the Website will legally utilize trademarks owned by third parties related to Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com's services. These trademarks are the respective property of their owners.
GRANT OF RIGHTS
You grant Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute any content you contribute to the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, text, images, audio material, comments, video material and audio-visual material. This license extends to all known and future media. You also grant Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
CONTENT CONTRIBUTED TO THE WEBSITE
Any content you contribute to the site, including, but not limited to text, images, audio material, comments, video material and audio-visual material, must not be illegal or unlawful, may not infringe on any third-party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com or a third party.
Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com reserves the right to edit or remove: (i) any material submitted to the Website; (ii) stored on Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com's servers; or, (iii) hosted or published on the Website. Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
The Website offers the option for you to leave comments, engaging with the Website's posts. The following types of comments will not be tolerated and will be deleted:
- harassment directed toward any content creator or Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com;
- hate speech;
- defamatory to Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com or any third party;
- reference illegal acts; or,
- violate the legal rights of a third party.
Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com's sole discretion will be used to determine if a comment is in violation of this comment policy. Any comments in violation will be promptly deleted and no further explanation will be due to you if your comment was determined to be in violation with this policy.
Additionally, Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com does not allow self-promotion in the comments on the Website. Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com reserves the right to edit or remove links from comments in its sole discretion.
Any advertiser who works directly with Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com and purchases sponsored blog posts, banner ad space, featured job lead text links, newsletter advertising, social media advertising, or other advertising understands and agrees to the following rules:
- Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com reserves the right to reject any ad for any reason.
- All sponsored content is labeled as sponsored so Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com is FTC compliant.
- All links inside sponsored content are no-follow so Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com is Google compliant.
- No refunds are given once ads are paid for and placed.
- No sponsored content should be considered permanent. Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com reserves the right to remove sponsored content if it becomes necessary. Reasons for removal would include an advertiser's company going out of business, an advertiser's company proving to be fraudulent, or for any other reason wherein an advertiser's company is no longer suitable to link to on extracashandrewards.com.
- There are no waitlists, so advertising will not be reserved. All ad placements are first come, first serve.
- Ad rates are not guaranteed for future placements. Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com's advertising rates can and do change periodically.
From time to time, the Website will publish posts with images from other third-party websites. Any such use is intended considered fair use under copyright laws and is fully attributed to the owner. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and falls outside of fair use, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove the image within 24 to 48 hours.
If you send Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com an email, register to use the Website or provide your email to Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com in any other way, you consent to receive communications from Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com electronically. You agree that all legal notices provided via electronic means from Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com satisfy any requirement for written notice.
Prior to engaging in any commercial transactions or income-generating opportunities with any third parties discovered through or linked on the Website, you must complete any necessary investigation or due diligence. If there is a dispute for any commercial transactions or income-generating opportunities with a third party discovered through or linked on the Website, you expressly hold Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com harmless from any and all liability in any dispute.
The Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to the Website or the information and materials provided therein.
Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com makes no warranty the Website will meet your requirements; will be available uninterrupted; timely and free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. Bonny Harper/extracashandrewards.com is not responsible to you for the loss of any content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.The Website is written in English and makes no warranty regarding translation or interpretation of content in any language.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BONNY HARPER/EXTRACASHANDREWARDS.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.