The Tellwut survey panel is a panel I've heard a lot about. I am not a member myself, but I did some research online to find out what others are saying about it and to determine whether or not it might be worth bothering with.
As you know, we review a lot of paid survey panels here. So far, Tellwut appears to be one of your better options for a lot of reasons. Hopefully our list of pros and cons below will help you decide whether or not to spend your time there.
Tellwut has lots of pros! Here's what we like about them:
- They pay in points you can redeem for Amazon and also Visa gift cards
- Tellwut is open to both US and Canada
- They are generous with points
- There are tons of surveys available at any given time
- They have a generous referral program
- The surveys are short
- There are all kinds of surveys, not just market research
- You can create your own surveys for people to take
- The cash out threshold is low ($10)
- Their support team is rumored to respond quickly to questions and concerns when things go wrong
- The site is well laid out and very user friendly overall
- They pay in points
- There is no option to get Paypal money or a Visa gift card with your points
- It can take up to two weeks to get your rewards once you redeem
- Not open outside of US and Canada
- It's possible to get disqualified from surveys — it appears each one has a quota
- Even though it seems most people get plenty of surveys, it's not a guarantee you'll always have them to do
So as you can see, there is a lot more good than bad here. I think I would probably use it just to build up some Amazon money to use around Christmas. Seems like it would be very promising for that although I would for sure prefer getting Paypal money for my time.
And as mentioned above, the referral program is pretty generous. They give you 25 points for each person you refer to sign up. This could add up quickly if you have a lot of friends and family, or an online influencer presence. Please check out our list of tips for getting referrals if you're interested in making the most of referrals on this and other sites.
What People Think So Far
From the digging around I did online, it looks like there are more positive experiences than negative ones. They've been around enough years now and have been paying as promised. If you've been wondering if Tellwut is a scam, it appears they definitely aren't.
Would you like to sign up at Tellwut?
Go here to get signed up. Note you must be at least 18 to create an account. Please do comment below and let me know how you like Tellwut if you've been a member. We want to hear about your experiences (good or bad).