The Tellwut survey panel is a newer panel I've been hearing a lot about. I am not a member myself, but I did some research online to find out what others are saying about it and to determine whether or not it might be worth bothering with.
Here are the good things …
- Pays in points you can redeem for Amazon and also Visa gift cards
- Open to both US and Canada
- Tellwut is generous with points
- Tons of surveys available at any given time
- They have a generous referral program
- The surveys are short
- All kinds of surveys, not just market research
- No screening out of surveys, you are normally qualified into everything
- You can create your own surveys for people to take
… and the not so good
- They pay in points
- There is no option to get Paypal money or a Visa gift card with your points
- It can take up to two weeks to get your rewards once you redeem
- Not open outside of US and Canada
So as you can see, there is a lot more good than bad here. I think I would probably use it just to build up some Amazon money to use around Christmas. Seems like it would be very promising for that although I would for sure prefer getting Paypal money for my time. And as mentioned above, the referral program is pretty generous. They give you 25 points for each person you refer to sign up.
Would you like to sign up at Tellwut?
Go here to get signed up. Note you must be at least 18 to create an account. Please do comment below and let me know how you like it.